In Comments Off
More than fifteen years of design and development on different platforms and frameworks with strong emphasis on:
– Web and application development on .NET Framework 4
– Web and application development on Python 2.x
– Database development with SQL Server, MySQL and some mongodb
– Web and application development with Node, Express and mongodb
– Linux administration and some development in C.
- Microcontroller development on PIC16 and PIC32 and Atmel AT91SAM7 in C
Summary of qualifications
API: .NET Framework up to 4.x, Python 2.x, Nodejs
Methodology: OOP, Design Patterns, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Databases: SQL Server 2012, MySQL, MongoDB, Reporting. Entity Framework
IDE: VS 2012, Idea, Eclipse, MPLAB.
Miscellaneous: Building Automation, Financial software, Microcontrollers.
PLVConsulting, Miami, FL. January 2009 – Current
Founder. Software Development company specialized in software and web development.
The main projects I worked on:
- Web development in Node.js and Express.js.
- Web development using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 4
- Database development on SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
- Application Development using Python 2.x with some Django
- Application Development on NodeJs 0.10x
- Microcontroller development on Microchip PIC and Atmel AT91SAM7
CTech, Fort Lauderdale, FL. January 2006 – December 2008
Lead Software architect and Enterprise application developer for a company providing Building automation services.
Designed, developed an enterprise solution for building management. This software is used in one of the largest university in USA.
- Manage a remote team of 5 developers, 2 based in India and 3 on site.
- Database architecture, stored procedure, extended procedure, Broker, Notification services, Reporting on SQL Server 2005.
- Middle tier design and development, strongly multithreaded application used to get point’s values. The middle tier is able to pool 150 buildings and manage more than 30 000 points.
- Developed Obix driver (ver.1) in C#.
Environment: Windows 2003 Server 64bits, Visual Studio 2005 with .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, building automation.
MT, Miami, FL. June – Dec. 2005
Software Development Company providing interoperability solutions between .NET and Java.
Designed, developed and maintained a C# client for JMS Server. This software is used in large scale system where interoperability between Java and .NET is necessary.
- Leading role in the development of AMQ4NET software, a JMS client for the .NET platform.
- Developed the core of the product, unit-testing code with NUnit.
- Documentation and support.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, ActiveMQ 3.0, multi-threaded programming, network programming with both Java and C#.
GBS, Miami, FL. Dec. 2003 – June 2005
Software Development Company providing IT consulting services.
Designed, developed and maintained VB.Net and C# applications around accounting for a large financial client in the Miami area.
- Development of a financial suite tools based on QuickBooks 2004.
- Development of a solution for importing and exporting data from Proclose.
- Development of a .NET library for ACH, using C#.
- Unit-Testing with NUnit, support.
- Network administration on Linux RH9, firewall with IPTables, mail server with QMail, and DNS.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, Linux, QuickBooks, Proclose, Crystal Report, ACH.
Hera Interactive, Paris, France. Jan. 2002 – Aug. 2003
International financial company providing consulting on financial markets.
Software Engineer as Contractor.
Designed and developed EasyChart, a client server solution for stock technical analysis. This software is used in stock marketplace by traders to analyze, and make recommendations about stock market.
- Development of the front applet (Java 2) to display chart, trends and indicators.
- Designed and developed back-end logic using EJB (session, CMP 2.0 and servlet) using JBoss v3.
- Integration of GLTrade real-time data feed API.
- Tests and support.
Environment: Java 2, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, Jboss 3.1, IE 6.0 with Plug-in Java 1.4.1.
Gosmart, Marseille, France. Jan. 2000 – Dec. 2002
Start-up providing solutions around smart card and security.
- Network security and web authentication with smart card, Gemsafe products specialist.
- Certification authority deployment for very large organizations.
- VPN deployment in large Lan and Wan.
- Design and development of smart card solutions using Java and C++.
Environment: smart card, PKI, Windows 2k, Java, C++.
Marfret, Marseille, France. Feb. 1998 – Jan. 2000
International container shipping company.
Network and System Administrator.
Network and system administration based in the head office in Marseille.
- Administration of Lan/wan (200 workstations), with proxy,
Web server (IIS), Firewall (Checkpoint).
- Designed and developed various client-server software for data synchronisation between different remote sites.
- Software tests and validation.
Environment: NT4, SQL Server 7, Java, VB6, RMI, CORBA,C/C++.
Miditest, Marseille, France. June 1996 – Dec. 1997
Miditest is a company providing non-destructive controls for large industries.
Developed an application for a robot to retrieve and store measurement done on a pipeline for petrochemical industry.
- Development of the interface.
- Development of the acquisition module, retrieving data from the serial port.
Environment: Windows 3.1, C/C++.
Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM) (Master of computer science). 1999
Graduate engineering school, Aix-en-Provence, France.Graduated on Network and multimedia.
Native speaker in French. Fluent in both Spanish and English.