In Comments Off
|Technology||Years of experience||Last Used|
|Microsoft .NET 2.0||6 years of experience in c# and VB.NET.||Current|
|Microsoft .NET 3.x||More than 2 years of experience with WPF and XAML development.||Current|
|PHP||3 years of experience, including CakePHP||Current|
|Design & Architecture||5 years of experience as lead developer/architect.||Current|
|SQL Server||8 years of experience, 3 years with SQL Server 2005, 1 year with 2008.||Current|
|Database design and development||More than 6 years of experience designing and developing high transactional database architecture.||Current|
|TCP/IP||More than 6 years of experience working with network protocols, and designing applications using them.||Current|
|DotNetNuke||More than 3 years of experience in module development and customization.||Current|
|Java J2SE/J2EE||5 years of experience developing enterprise applications using J2SE and J2EE.||2004|
|Team management||Managed several teams of developers, remote and onsite.||Current|
|Internet Marketing||Excellent knowledge in internet marketing, SEO and Pay Per Click.||Current|
|Languages||I’m fluent in English, Spanish and French.||Current|
Freelance Software Developer. Since January 2009
Since January 2009 I work as freelance developer. The main projects I worked on:
- Designed and developed a QuickBooks backend for a company providing integrated payment as software as service.
- Designed database schema and stored procedure on SQL Server 2005.
- Developed the front-end using DotNetNuke and custom modules.
- CakePHP development.
Environment: Windows 2003, .NET Framework 2.0, SQL Server 2005, DotNetNuke 4.09, QuickBooks with the QBSDK, reports with Crystal reports and Microsoft reporting.
CTech, Fort Lauderdale, FL. January 2006 – December 2008
Lead Software architect and Enterprise application developer for a company providing Building automation services.
Designed and developed an enterprise solution for building management. This software is used at the University of North Carolina to manage their 150+ buildings.
- Managed a team of 5 developers, 2 based in India and 3 on site.
- Database architecture, stored procedure, extended procedure, Broker, Notification services, Reporting on SQL Server 2005.
- Middle tier design and development, strongly multithreaded application used to get point’s values. The middle tier is able to pool 150 buildings and manage more than 30 000 points.
- Front-tier design and development using WPF and XBAP consisting of real time scalable graphics used to monitor and command controllers.
- Developed Obix driver (ver.1).
Environment: Windows 2003 Server 64bits, Visual Studio 2005 with .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, building automation.
MT, Miami, FL. June – Dec. 2005
Software Development Company providing interoperability solutions between .NET and Java.
Designed, developed and maintained a C# client for JMS Server. This software is used in large scale system where interoperability between Java and .NET is necessary.
- Leading role in the development of AMQ4NET software, a JMS client for the .NET platform.
- Developed the core of the product, unit-testing code with NUnit.
- Documentation and support.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, ActiveMQ 3.0, multi-threaded programming, network programming with both Java and C#.
GBS, Miami, FL. Dec. 2003 – June 2005
Software Development Company providing IT consulting services.
Designed, developed and maintained VB.Net and C# applications around accounting for a large financial client in the Miami area.
- Development of a financial suite tools based on QuickBooks 2004.
- Development of a solution for importing and exporting data from Proclose.
- Development of a .NET library for ACH, using C#.
- Unit-Testing with NUnit, support.
- Network administration on Linux RH9, firewall with IPTables, mail server with QMail, and DNS.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, Linux, QuickBooks, Proclose, Crystal Report, ACH.
H-Interactive, Paris, France. Jan. 2002 – Aug. 2003
International financial company providing consulting on financial markets.
Software Engineer as Contractor.
Designed and developed EasyChart, a client server solution for stock technical analysis. This software is used in stock marketplace by traders to analyze, and make recommendations about stock market.
- Development of the front applet (Java 2) to display chart, trends and indicators.
- Designed and developed back-end logic using EJB (session, CMP 2.0 and servlet) using JBoss v3.
- Integration of GLTrade real-time data feed API.
- Tests and support.
Environment: Java 2, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, Jboss 3.1, IE 6.0 with Plug-in Java 1.4.1.
GSmart, Marseille, France. Jan. 2000 – Dec. 2002
Start-up providing solutions around smart card and security.
- Network security and web authentication with smart card, Gemsafe products specialist.
- Certification authority deployment for very large organizations.
- VPN deployment in large Lan and Wan.
- Design and development of smart card solutions using Java and C++.
Environment: smart card, PKI, Windows 2k, Java, C++.
M-fret, Marseille, France. Feb. 1998 – Jan. 2000
International container shipping company.
Network and System Administrator.
Network and system administration based in the head office in Marseille.
- Administration of Lan/wan (200 workstations), with proxy,
Web server (IIS), Firewall (Checkpoint).
- Designed and developed various client-server software for data synchronisation between different remote sites.
- Software tests and validation.
Environment: NT4, SQL Server 7, Java, VB6, RMI, CORBA,C/C++.
Miditest, Marseille, France. June 1996 – Dec. 1997
Miditest is a company providing non-destructive controls for large industries.
Developed an application for a robot to retrieve and store measurement done on a pipeline for petrochemical industry.
- Development of the interface.
- Development of the acquisition module, retrieving data from the serial port.
Environment: Windows 3.1, C/C++.
Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM) (Master of computer science). 1999
Graduate engineering school, Aix-en-Provence, France. Graduated on Network and multimedia.