- Web development on Node.js with express 4, MongoDB and Mongoose
- Web and application development on .NET Framework in C#
- Web and application development on Python 2.x
- Haskell development
- Database development with SQL Server, MySQL
- Linux administration and development in C.
- Micro-controller development on PIC16 and PIC32 and Atmel AT91SAM7 in C
|Operating Systems||Linux, MacOS and Windows|
|Database Systems||SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Entity Framework, SSIS|
|Misc.||Building Automation, Financial software, Micro-controller development|
Senior Back-end Developer on Governor.io CMS
Governor.io is a content management system developed from the ground up to be extensible and fast.
- Backend development in Node.js
- Scalability and high availability.
Environment: Node.js, Mongodb, AWS
Founder. Software Development company specialized in software and web development.
The main projects I worked on:
- Web development in Node.js and Express.js.
- Web development using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 4
- Database development on SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
- Application Development using Python 2.x with some Django
- Application Development on NodeJs 0.10x
- Microcontroller development on Microchip PIC and Atmel AT91SAM7
Environment:Node.js, Mongodb, .NET Framework, Python 2.x, Haskell WAI, Azure and AWS
Lead Software architect and Enterprise application developer for a company providing Building automation services.
Designed, developed an enterprise solution for building management. This software is used in one of the largest university in USA.
- Manage a remote team of 5 developers, 2 based in India and 3 on site.
- Database architecture, stored procedure, extended procedure, Broker, Notification services, Reporting on SQL Server 2005.
- Middle tier design and development, strongly multithreaded application used to get point’s values. The middle tier is able to pool 150 buildings and manage more than 30 000 points.
- Developed Obix driver (ver.1) in C#.
Environment: Windows 2003 Server 64bits, Visual Studio 2005 with .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, building automation.
Software Development Company providing interoperability solutions between .NET and Java.
Designed, developed and maintained a C# client for JMS Server. This software is used in large scale system where interoperability between Java and .NET is necessary.
- Leading role in the development of AMQ4NET software, a JMS client for the .NET platform.
- Developed the core of the product, unit-testing code with NUnit.
- Documentation and support.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, ActiveMQ 3.0, multi-threaded programming, network programming with both Java and C#.
Software Development Company providing IT consulting services.
Designed, developed and maintained VB.Net and C# applications around accounting for a large financial client in the Miami area.
- Development of a financial suite tools based on QuickBooks 2004.
- Development of a solution for importing and exporting data from Proclose.
- Development of a .NET library for ACH, using C#.
- Unit-Testing with NUnit, support.
- Network administration on Linux RH9, firewall with IPTables, mail server with QMail, and DNS.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, Linux, QuickBooks, Proclose, Crystal Report, ACH.
International financial company providing consulting on financial markets.
Software Engineer as Contractor.
Designed and developed EasyChart, a client server solution for stock technical analysis. This software is used in stock marketplace by traders to analyze, and make recommendations about stock market.
- Development of the front applet (Java 2) to display chart, trends and indicators.
- Designed and developed back-end logic using EJB (session, CMP 2.0 and servlet) using JBoss v3.
- Integration of GLTrade real-time data feed API.
- Tests and support.
Environment: Java 2, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, Jboss 3.1, IE 6.0 with Plug-in Java 1.4.1.
Start-up providing solutions around smart card and security.
- Network security and web authentication with smart card, Gemsafe products specialist.
- Certification authority deployment for very large organizations.
- VPN deployment in large Lan and Wan.
- Design and development of smart card solutions using Java and C++.
Environment: smart card, PKI, Windows 2k, Java, C++.
International container shipping company.
Network and System Administrator.
Network and system administration based in the head office in Marseille.
- Administration of Lan/wan (200 workstations), with proxy,
Web server (IIS), Firewall (Checkpoint).
- Designed and developed various client-server software for data synchronisation between different remote sites.
- Software tests and validation.
Environment: NT4, SQL Server 7, Java, VB6, RMI, CORBA,C/C++.
Miditest is a company providing non-destructive controls for large industries.
Developed an application for a robot to retrieve and store measurement done on a pipeline for petrochemical industry.
- Development of the interface.
- Development of the acquisition module, retrieving data from the serial port.
Environment: Windows 3.1, C/C++.
Native speaker in French. Fluent in both Spanish and English.