GV, Dallas, TX. (since 2014)
Content management system developed from the ground up to be extensible and fast.
Role: VP of Architecture.
- Server Architecture on AWS.
- Backend development in Node.js and MongoDB.
- Scalability and high availability.
Environment: Node.js, Ansible, Mongodb, AWS, Azure.
PLVC, Miami, FL. (January 2009 – December 2014)
Software Development company specialized in software and web development.
Role: Software Architect/Engineer.
- Web development in Node.js and Express.js.
- Web development using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 4.
- Database development on SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Application Development using Python 2.x with some Django.
- Application Development on Node.js.
- Micro-controller development on Microchip PIC and Atmel AT91SAM7.
Environment: Node.js, Mongodb, .NET Framework, Python 2.x, Haskell WAI, Azure and AWS.
CTech, Fort Lauderdale, FL. January 2006 – December 2008
Company providing building automation services and smart building technologies.
Role: Lead Software/Architect.
Designed, developed an enterprise solution for building management. This software is used in one of the largest university in USA.
- Manage a remote team of 5 developers, 2 based in India and 3 on site.
- Database architecture, stored procedure, extended procedure, Broker, Notification services, Reporting on SQL Server 2005.
- Middle tier design and development, strongly multithreaded application used to get point’s values. * The middle tier is able to pool 150 buildings and manage more than 30 000 points.
- Developed Obix driver (ver.1) in C#.
Environment: Windows 2003 Server 64bits, Visual Studio 2005 with .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, building automation.
GBS, Miami, FL. (Dec. 2003 – June 2005)
Software Development Company providing IT consulting services.
Role: Software Architect/Engineer.
Designed, developed and maintained VB.Net and C# applications around accounting for a large financial client in the Miami area.
- Development of a financial suite tools based on QuickBooks 2004.
- Development of a solution for importing and exporting data from Proclose.
- Development of a .NET library for ACH, using C#.
- Unit-Testing with NUnit, support.
- Network administration on Linux RH9, firewall with IPTables, mail server with QMail, and DNS.
Environment: Windows 2k, .Net Framework 1.1, Linux, QuickBooks, Proclose, Crystal Report, ACH.
H. Int, Paris, France. (Jan. 2002 – Aug. 2003)
International financial company providing consulting on financial markets.
Role: Software Engineer as Contractor.
- Designed and developed EasyChart, a client server solution for stock technical analysis. This software is used in stock marketplace by traders to analyze, and make recommendations about stock market.
- Development of the front applet (Java 2) to display chart, trends and indicators.
- Designed and developed back-end logic using EJB (session, CMP 2.0 and servlet) using JBoss v3.
- Integration of GLTrade real-time data feed API.
- Tests and support.
Environment: Java 2, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, Jboss 3.1, IE 6.0 with Plug-in Java 1.4.1.
Gosmart, Marseille, France. (Jan. 2000 – Dec. 2002)
Start-up providing solutions using smart card and PKI (public key infrastructure).
Role: Security Consultant.
- Network security and web authentication with smart card, Gemsafe products specialist.
- Certification authority deployment for very large organizations.
- VPN deployment in large Lan and Wan.
- Design and development of smart card solutions using Java and C++.
Environment: smart card, PKI, encryption, Windows 2k, Java, C++, VPN, security.
Miditest, Marseille, France. (June 1996 – Dec. 1997)
Miditest is a company providing non-destructive controls for large industries.
Role: C/C++ Developer.
- Developed an application for a robot to retrieve and store measurement done on a pipeline for petrochemical industry.
- Development of the interface.
- Development of the acquisition module, retrieving data from the serial port.
Environment: Windows 3.1, industrial robots, C/C++.
Master of Computer Science. CNAM France.
Native speaker in French. Fluent in both Spanish and English.